WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU COME IN
Your First Visit includes:
- A warm, personal greeting to welcome you to our office! This is when an important part of our relationship begins: good communication. We have questionnaires that will help you tell the Doctor about your health in a way that allows him to help you better.
- Dr. Christman will meet with you personally to continue laying the foundation of good communication, and will perform a thorough Chiropractic exam.
- Full-length, standing x-rays of the spine show the spine in its natural weight-bearing state, an important innovation of chiropractic. If they are needed, Dr. Christman will take the x-rays in the comfort of our office.
- Plan to spend 60 minutes with us
Your Second Visit includes:
- This is an exciting day because we are confident in our care, and are eager to see you enjoying the benefits of great chiropractic! When you arrive, we continue the communication by showing a short DVD to build on the information already provided, so you are well informed in all aspects of your care.
- Dr. Christman will then discuss his findings from the details you have shared, your exam and x-rays, and give you his best recommendation for your care. This communication develops a strong partnership in helping you reach your goal.
- Dr. Christman will administer an adjustment to begin to restore the vertebra to its natural position.
- Plan to spend 45 minutes with us
Subsequent Visits include:
- Full spinal evaluation at each visit. If no adjustment is made, there is no charge for the visit.
- Prompt care. We understand our patients' busy schedules and happily schedule appointments at the most convenient times for you.
- Plan to spend 15 minutes with us
- There is no charge for extra time with the Doctor.